Gor SL
21. November 2014, 20:59:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Contact Search Calendar Login Register   *
PayPal Donations

Donations of any size and regularity are always welcome to help offset the costs of maintaining this site.
Calendar
links one shouldn't miss
SomaFM commercial free internet radio" border=0 width=150 height=50

Visit the GRC in SecondLife"  border=0 height=187 width=150
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slave clothes  (Read 9417 times)
Blossom Ishtari
« 06. March 2011, 10:56:00 »
I have a number of outfits in my inventory, from camisk, to silks and bond outfits.
I have noticed that especially my bond outfits lead to confusion and I get adressed as Mistress
When I wear a camisk I hear that slaves don´t wear panties,giggles.
I am serious considdering going naked,as an unowned slave.
So to all you other slaves....What do you wear?
Dutchy Moonshadow

« 06. March 2011, 11:09:30 »
Everything you mentioned I wear . . . no comments so far *giggles

* looks around if no one listens , then whispers *
I even wore Fw garb because my Master wanted to see if anyone noticed . . .
no reaction at all * giggles * It was in the winter so I was really warm and toasty .

I must say how ever . . . how do Fw move about in all those layers ? *winks

Tikvah , Property of Valentine Guardian

~ Nika Borgin ~
Dina Vaniva

« 06. March 2011, 11:13:36 »
Hi Blossom.

I am not a slave but i have been - alot and I can give you my version of this.

The kirtle has turned in to a weird kind of dress in my opinion so they look more like some kind of earth dress to me. I once saw a woman with lace gloves, lace layers...lots of them...in her skirt and nice small shoes as well. It has nothing to do with a kirtle. Too amny kirtles also are way too colourfull or added all kinds og things - a horn is more then enough.
A kirtle is made of thin white wool, it has no sleeves, it is split in the middle, showing the belly and it covers the thighs...somtimes the skirt is lifted on the sides by the hips.

A camisk is a piece of fabric that is made for the girl to show her shape and attributes as best as possible, it is torn to reveil her heat and some of her breasts (Its is well described in Slavegirl of Gor how its made). And no a slave doesnt wear panties, she is always avalable for use.

Silks are worn by high slaves / rich slaves or at special occations where the slave is to serve guests or dance.

And then the bells attachedn to ankles and wrists, that i rarely see used any more, are worn to mark a girl as a slave - she can never hide, she is always hearable Smiley

I have this list Blossom  - maybe you can use that Smiley

camisk: simple, poncho like slave garment, about 18"wide. There is a hole cut in the center for the head, it has a belted waist
Captive of Gor pg 64, Guardsman of Gor pg 107

camisk, Turian: a cloth shaped like an inverted "T" with a beveled crossbar fastened behind the neck and falls before the wearer's body. The crossbar then passed between the legs and is then brought forward snugly at the hips. It is held in palce by a single cord that bunds it at the back of the neck, behind the back and in front at the waist.
Gaurdsman of Gor pg 107

chatka: a strip of black leather some 6"wide by 5'long, worn like a breech-cloth over the curla(red waist cord) by the slavegirls of the wagon Peoples.
Nomads of Gor pg 30

djellaba: a brief made of rep cloth, coming high upon the thighs, used for sleeping in the Tahari
Tribesman of Gor pg 172

hail: a black head to toe garment, at the eyes a bit of black lace, non heeled slippers of black with curled toes
Tribesman of Gor 49

hunters catch: slave garb of netting
Guardsman of Gor pg 108

kalmak: a vest of black leather worn by slave girls of the wagon people.
Nomads of Gor pg 30

kes: short tunic of black leather worn by the male slaves of the wagon people.
Nomads of Gor pg 30

kirtle: a thin white woolen ankle length garment with a deep plunging neckline worn by a slavegirl of the Torvald.
Mauraders of Gor pg 81

silk: various colors as described on the silks page. Can be worn in various ways: On the shoulder, off the shoulder, with high necklines or plunging necklines. Open or closed garments tightly or flowing in various lengths. Can be worn in brief partable or wraparound tunics with a disrobing loop at the left shoulder.
Dancer of Gor pg 224-225

ta-teera: similar to a slave tunic but more ragged and revealing.
guardsman of Gor pg 107
« Last Edit: 06. March 2011, 11:27:41 by Dina Vaniva » Logged
Chimes Acker

~Beast~ MA Storm BC

« 06. March 2011, 14:20:41 »
Here is another take and still be by the books but with a twist that does not go outside of btb Gor.

Oh I love the bells that ring soft and delayed and not constantly ringing or loud and I miss wearing them. Seems so many
complain over them due to sounds the bells make. I still wear them but only when I'm not on travel with an assassin for
some reason I can't discuss (grins). I get punished for making to much noise which is very little and will go with the RP.
A delicate ring in the camp helps me not get killed when moving among the assassins in camp quietly during chores or what not.

Choice of slave garments, rags, silks, kirtles are worn with taste and certainly not misread as those of a free. 

Naked is nice, of which I prefer, though my Master as well as the other Masters prefer this not to be done outside the camps
unless given orders to do so for a reason that is his or theirs, or if I feel the need to for some IC reason. Situations and moods.

Assassins in their thinking can be exotic and interesting in nature so depends on what they want done or need a slave for. I was
bred as an exotic for many talents and reasons, so it really depends on the RP of the girl and the Master or Free in general of what
they want from me. So in the long run the Garments worn can still be as btb as can be but the fun can also be in the RP and the reasons for
the clothing worn at the time also.  There are also times where nothing but jewelry is only worn as covering.

So, I guess you can say that my own personal reasons for what I wear at the time are IC for a reason but few to rare asked why I am dressed
as I am at that time. I have been stopped once when draped in nothing but jewels. Were they bena or bina? and the rp was grand and turned
out really good. It was by a Mistress Jeweler and I ended up getting a new set of Opal bena earrings out of it from her! Yes, it was a very
good day indeed!.

Personality of the slave molds itself around those that own her is how I do things and for specific reasons.

Another example of slave personality and ownership is a girl I met briefly named Pink. Now that is one flamboyant slave. Everything about
her reeks PINK. from her hair to her toes. All dyed by experimenting with the different types of dyes you can create by the berries and
floral on Gor. It's not out of character for her and her personality is hilarious and fun but she still stays IC by being a slave.

Anyway, once you understand more about what a slave should or shouldn't be wearing in general, you can bring out your creative personalty
and run with it from there. I personally do not like being like any one else as most don't. I am certainly not pampered, certainly not a princess
by any means and much is expected from me harshly at times and softly at other times. But I do take pride in how I look as it does reflect
back to the status of my owner/owners. They are not poor, I am bred and I will do everything I can to earn wearing the beautiful things that
I can get my hands on. I'm still a slave through and through, but I'm certainly not a stupid one either.. hahahahah..

I say have fun, give a reason for what you do, say and wear and just go with it !!

So I say wear what brings out your creative personality without getting beat for it..and I don't like being beat !!

~Just Beast~

« Last Edit: 06. March 2011, 14:25:11 by Chimes Acker » Logged

“An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.”

Agatha Christie
Tsewi Eiren

« 06. March 2011, 15:15:46 »
I myself have a lot of the outfits mentioned but as for silks ,, I really dont like them a certain kind I might wear but all those with the flappers on the arms I just cant stand , they make you look like your trying to fly or something. I dont wear things that revile too much and yes Im guilty of wearing a lot of camisk that have panties ,, just for some reason cant go without them or if they dont have panties they come down low enough to give a hint ,, I personally wear things that give a hint reviling but NOT too reviling sort of like a little shyness
Aphris Myoo

Lady Aphris of the Kataii, yearkeeper

« 07. March 2011, 18:10:11 »
For slave girls among the wagon people, fancy silks are only worn if the girls dance for masters. If i see one wearing it in the laager, I will send her out collecting bosk dung with it.
Camisk, slave rags or Clad Kajir do fine for any girl at the Plains. Kirtles in winter because when it freezes 40 c below zero. Some masters find siriks sexy or they keep their sluts just naked.

Lady Aphris of the Kataii, yearkeeper
She smiled. "I have grown fond of the smell of bosk," said she. Kamchak smiled. He held his hand to the girl. "Ride with me, Aphris of Turia," said Kamchak of the Tuchuks. Nomads of Gor
Elle Couerblanc
« 07. March 2011, 19:54:48 »
I should do a blog post on what I view as BTB garments for slaves in SL.  Thanks for the idea!
Blossom Ishtari
« 08. March 2011, 13:28:26 »
Thank you all for your replies, I will do some research and shopping.
ravyn blackheart
lives here

Just another bond

« 09. March 2011, 01:00:15 »
a salve makes her clothes out of what she can find, scraps, discarded fw dresses that she didn't like or have been removed by force from them when they were enslaved.. I rped making a kirtle from a dress and posted the pic..  it's just slave garb, though i do have btb kirtles and some that are more btb than others, but everything i wear reveals that i am a slut to the core.

I may be a slut but i still have a brain, and I still have a heart, even if broken.
Shyla Timeless

Shyla - Traveling Merchant

« 09. March 2011, 14:55:05 »
a salve makes her clothes out of what she can find, scraps, discarded fw dresses that she didn't like or have been removed by force from them when they were enslaved.. I rped making a kirtle from a dress and posted the pic..  it's just slave garb, though i do have btb kirtles and some that are more btb than others, but everything i wear reveals that i am a slut to the core.

*Nods and smiles big*    Heck, even when Cae is baking .... she has flour hand prints that make for a lovely outfit  Cheesy

Correction:  Cae is a COOK to the core ... the slutty bit is just a side job.  Evening gig, ya know?  hehehehehe Kiss
Loredana Varonia

Dana

« 29. April 2011, 08:43:01 »
Helped by a friend from another forum I had once made a kind of list what goreans wear in the various regions. also including slave clothes. so if anyone is interested, please see http://dana-on-gor.webs.com/apps/forums/show/5432799-gorean-clothing... however, i have to tell that it might be amended, new information might be added and - in case of any problems - i beg your pardon, i often are not compatible to the modern technology and had never created a site before! So please be patien...

Any comment would be highly appreciated!

An ignorant free woman is a common place. An ignorant slave is an absurdity. (J.N.)
rune

« 29. April 2011, 14:28:13 »
Greetings and welcome to my first post on Gor-SL.com!  I prepared the following document for the Village of Troth and it is a guide for By the Book attire for bondmaids of Torvaldsland and in posting it here, I hope it's helpful on the topic of slave clothes but also to demonstrate one of the standards we hold in the Village of Troth.
-----------------------------------------
WHAT IS A BtB KIRTLE?
----------------------
"Among them, white kirtled collared, excited, ran bond-maids."
Marauders of Gor, pg. 82

"Thyri, and other bond-maids, leaped and clapped their hands. How alive and vital they seemed! Their hair was loose, in the fashion of bond-maids. Their eyes shone; their cheeks were flushed; each inch of them, each marvelous, imbonded inch of them, was incredibly alive and beautiful . How incredibly feminine they were, so living and uninhibited and delightful, so utterly fresh, so free, so spontaneous, so open in their emotions and the movements of their bodies; they now moved and laughed and walked, and stood, as women, pride was not permitted them; joy was. Only a kirtle of thin, white wool, split to the belly, stood between their beauty and the leather of their masters."
Marauders of Gor, pg.100

"...the Forkbeard had had his girls drop their kirtles low upon their hips, and hitch them high, that their beauty might be well exhibited, from their collars to some inches below their navels, and, too, that the turns of their calves and ankles might be similarly displayed; I would have thought that they might have groaned with humiliation and attempted to hide themselves among us, but, instead, even Pudding and Thyri, they walked as proud, shameless bond-maid; the exposure of the females navel, on Gor, is known as the "slave belly"; only female slaves expose their navels."
Marauders of Gor, p. 143

Going by the book, we define proper bondmaid attire to be a kirtle (dress) of thin wool that has been split to the belly.  We take some liberty in allowing for color, but they should be solid colors and not tartans, polka-dots or other patterns.  Likewise, the colors should be muted colors rather than hot pink, bright purple, or neon green.  All of the kirtles listed below come in white or ivory, which is most accurate.

Just because a designer or merchant labels something a "kirtle" doesn't mean it is a BtB kirtle.  BtB kirtles are not easy to find. Within the description from Marauders of Gor, there is some leeway in interpretation for different looks, but it is limited.  Below are specific examples of BtB kirtles and landmarks where the specific ones in the picture can be purchased.  It is not necessary to buy from these merchants, but the kirtles you do buy should be consistent with these examples;  "Split to the belly" is important, showing nipples, hips, etc. is up to the overseer, your Jarl and the weather.

"marna" kirtle from knickknacks
"midice" kirtle from Roawenwood
"borgunna", "berghildr", "bergdis", "brynhild" and "brynja" from *BC* goes Gor
"pudding's winter kirtle" from Bina
"slave kirtle" by J&B Designs
"bold curves" and "sweet hips" from Seamstress of Skjern
"hilda" and "gwenyver" from arachne
"vor" and "boucle up" from abebe

Flat-heeled boots of fur or wrapped rags would have been worn except in high summer, when the weather permits bare feet.  Bondmaids typically wore their hair down and loose as described in the books, but would also have tied it back in simple braids or ponytails to work.  Buns and other "up-dos" as well as combs or hair ornamentation that may be similar, are reserved for Free Women.

Body ornamentation might include a brand, but piercings, tattoos, etc. would have been exceedingly rare or in the north.  It is worthy of note that bond-maids viewed piercings with disdain and ridicule and would never want such adornments for themselves.

"Cold fish!" cried out Pudding. "Stick!" cried out Pouting Lips.
    The silk girl, passing them, did not appear to hear them. "Pierced-ear girl!" screamed Pouting Lips.
    The silk girl turned, stricken. She put her hands to her ears. There were sudden tears in her eyes. Then weeping, she turned away, her head in her hands, and fled after her master.
    The bond-maids of Ivar Forkbeard laughed delightedly. The Forkbeard reached out and seized Pudding by the back of the neck. He looked at her. He also looked at Pouting Lips, who shrank back. He turned Pudding's head. "You wenches," he said, "might look well with pierced ears." "Oh, no, my Jarl." Wept Pudding. "No!" "No," wept Pouting Lips. "Please, no, my Jarl!"
"Perhaps," mused the Forkbeard, "I shall have it done to the batch of you upon my return. Gautrek can perform this small task, I expect."
    "No," whimpered the girls, huddled together.
Marauders of Gor
----------------------

Slave clothes have gotten really far-fetched in all of Gor, but especially in Torvaldsland.  It is no wonder...  Girls typically like to play barbie dress-up and designers need to come up with this stuff to make money.  But as the above listed designers demonstrate, PLAYING BY THE BOOK DOES NOT HAVE TO BE BORING OR UGLY, IT SIMPLY REQUIRES ONE ADD DISCIPLINE TO THEIR IMAGINATION.

If you can't or don't wish to do this, then RP as makes you happy.  Just don't call it Gor.

Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
                                          ~Groucho Marx~
Xaz Elephas
Global Moderator

« 29. April 2011, 16:16:52 »
I think a slave should wear what her Master wants her to wear.  I often take my slave shopping and I buy her what I want to see her in. She never complains.

I'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude.
rune

« 29. April 2011, 17:48:11 »
A slave should wear what her Master wishes her to wear.

That said, if her Master intends to role play BtB, He should choose something for His property that is BtB.  Just as He would not choose a light sabre as a weapon because it is not BtB, He wouldn't dress His property in some quasi neko thing with teddy bears hanging from it because it is not BtB.  If a Master likes light sabres and slaves dressed in latex, that sounds like fun RP...  Just don't call it Gor Smiley

Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
                                          ~Groucho Marx~
Xaz Elephas
Global Moderator

« 29. April 2011, 18:13:35 »
A slave should wear what her Master wishes her to wear.

That said, if her Master intends to role play BtB, He should choose something for His property that is BtB.  Just as He would not choose a light sabre as a weapon because it is not BtB, He wouldn't dress His property in some quasi neko thing with teddy bears hanging from it because it is not BtB.  If a Master likes light sabres and slaves dressed in latex, that sounds like fun RP...  Just don't call it Gor Smiley

I buy my slave only BTB slave wear. I did the research in it from reading the books. Then we hit the stores and let me tell you always trying to find her something BTB is not an easy task. But we do our best.

I'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: