Gor SL
17. September 2014, 07:29:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Contact Search Calendar Login Register   *
PayPal Donations

Donations of any size and regularity are always welcome to help offset the costs of maintaining this site.
Recent
[Yesterday at 21:30:17]

[Yesterday at 21:04:46]

[Yesterday at 03:48:54]

[Yesterday at 03:20:10]

[Yesterday at 01:00:28]

[14. September 2014, 11:00:44]

[14. September 2014, 01:49:09]

[13. September 2014, 16:50:01]

[12. September 2014, 23:57:31]

[12. September 2014, 22:27:42]
Calendar
September 2014
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
______ Holidays ______
Sep 22 - Autumnal Equinox
links one shouldn't miss
SomaFM commercial free internet radio" border=0 width=150 height=50

Visit the GRC in SecondLife"  border=0 height=187 width=150
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Permanently naked kajirae  (Read 9947 times)
thyri Carver
lives here

« 08. January 2012, 21:57:26 »
I think though that the ol smelly fish might be on to something

I think its the same with the boobalicious FW.. I'm not discriminatory over the just in your FACE sex that's permiating SL Gor.  Yes its a sexually charged environment, but sexuality is to me so much more about subtlety than it is about this overt sexuality of being OMG NAKED!.

If you wanna express your naturism... there are nude beaches for that.  I've been there and some of the naturists there are rather cool people.  

I'd rather use well chosen clothing to express my sexy.  A glimpse here, a peek there.

And Bara... i too am embarrassed when i look at my avi naked.  Usually the butts are the first place I look and some butts on some even well manufactured skins look HORRIBLE. 

I hate thyri's waist.  The way the avatar mesh is made makes her hipbones look blocky.  I've tried padding it with more saddle and that aint helping.

Fur is not a verb.
Passion Quintessa

« 08. January 2012, 22:09:12 »

I think its the same with the boobalicious FW.. I'm not discriminatory over the just in your FACE sex that's permiating SL Gor.  Yes its a sexually charged environment, but sexuality is to me so much more about subtlety than it is about this overt sexuality of being OMG NAKED!.

If you wanna express your naturism... there are nude beaches for that.  I've been there and some of the naturists there are rather cool people.  

I'd rather use well chosen clothing to express my sexy.  A glimpse here, a peek there.

Clothing can do it for sure. I totally agree with that.  But in Gor, there were reasons to keep a girl naked.

The Free Woman is stripped naked.
Slaves are stripped and kept in herds.
Slaves are stripped and coffled.
Slaves are thrown into the water to catch urts, maybe naked.
A slave has to sell herself as a coin girl.
Women are naked with their Master walking down the street, a crowded street, she gets pinched, caressed by strangers  She uncomfortable, afraid.  Her Master pays no attention to her state.

Being naked is not always about being sexy.  Though Gorean men seemed to like their women in collars, naked and on their knees.

Garrgon Resident

« 08. January 2012, 23:06:22 »
Yes Passion, but a fw that's stripped ends up dressed again later, whether it's in a rag or a dress. Slaves herded or coffled or off jumping in the water would be in, at least, rags at some point. Coin girls don't usually approach a free woman (I'd like to see that though *snickers*).

It's not that nudity didn't happen, or that slaves never went naked or were never in the open naked. What I got from the OP is the curiosity about slaves that are -always- naked. I don't think that it would be common to see naked slaves running around, serving or working for women and happily going about their business.

Since I don't want to put the image of a naked kneeling Garrgon in anyone's mind (whistles innocently), I'll just say "a friend" of mine used to be an always naked slave because her owner ordered her to be. There is a level of freedom in it. It's something you can't do in real life, and doing what you can't in real life is the biggest draw to SL. Can't see a real dragon. Log in to SL. Can't travel abroad. Go visit Scotland in SL. Can't run amok naked, do it in SL.

I think it's very normal for women to be overly critical of their bodies. It's wired into our brains and fed to us through society that we have to look perfect. I really firmly believe that a slave roleplayer that's naked all the time, without a roleplay reason (barring the temporary punishments, etc), is doing it because she now has the big boobs she always wanted. Or her boobs are perky again. Or her hips are finally curvy. Or she finally has no hips. She does it because it makes her feel good.

Playing Garrgon, I wouldn't bat an eye at a slave that was constantly naked. Playing Pie, I like to howl and scream and make sure they know just how much I LOATHE their nudity and the fact that their bits are in her face. OOCly, I don't think I've ever even discussed it with anyone. If they're doing it for OOC reasons, more power to them. But I'm going to react ICly. And if they tell me to leave them alone OOCly, I'd probably just deem them a ninnyhammer and walk away. I even suspect that another reason why they do it is to win the battle before it begins. "HA you can't take my clothes for punishment! I LIKE being naked!"

Big, dumb fisherman and barrel maker.
Bara Mayako

« 08. January 2012, 23:48:33 »
I really firmly believe that a slave roleplayer that's naked all the time, without a roleplay reason (barring the temporary punishments, etc), is doing it because she now has the big boobs she always wanted. Or her boobs are perky again. Or her hips are finally curvy. Or she finally has no hips. She does it because it makes her feel good.
* Bara Mayako shakes her head "Perhaps there are a minority of women players who think like that -- perhaps the first couple of times they have a particularly attractive avatar -- but I doubt if many of the players of kajirae who are continually naked are women."

But I have to admit, I have not seen many kajirae who were continually naked out of free choice.
« Last Edit: 08. January 2012, 23:49:36 by Bara Mayako » Logged
Passion Quintessa

« 08. January 2012, 23:55:47 »
Hmms...

Unless they are working their way up to clothing in their situation ie slave house or is in a herd, household, I can't know why a girl is naked unless she tells me or I witnessed a scene.

So I see a naked slave girl, permenant, every day.  I am going to ask her why if I am interested, or not ask her if I am not.  And since I find it easier to look at everything as I can in an ic way - icly a slave has little power, I would believe it was the will of the owner and not attribute any ooc actions to it because it is perfectly Gorean for her to be naked.

As far as offending FW, that is Gorean as well and is fully rpable.

Permanent naked kajirae, sometimes naked kajira, never naked kajira... they have to be pleasing some Free I think. 

Garrgon Resident

« 09. January 2012, 00:30:17 »
but I doubt if many of the players of kajirae who are continually naked are women.

Oy. Yeah I'd forgotten about that lol

Big, dumb fisherman and barrel maker.
Delaynie Barbosa
lives here

Hochburg

« 09. January 2012, 01:40:20 »
Thyri, blocky hips can be fixed by pulling in your hip width a little bit, and adding a couple points on the body fat and love handles sliders. Not much, say 3-5 points on each slider.  This creates a softer curve from hhe ribs to thigh, where misproportion in the avi shows the most, without changing your shape significantly.

On another note, since Passion listed some IC reasons for nakedness in public, here's some of mine, to add to the list:

Once a friend was stripped of her clothing, so I got naked too so she wouldn't have to be naked alone.

Been whipped too badly to wear anything.

Wanted to piss off a specific free woman.

Have been dressed by Masters in punani-displaying length camisks, so used to showing stuff anyway.

Here's two OOC reasons, too:

Have a sarong type skirt that I wear with bina and hair big enough to be ashirt in itself, it is long and covers boobs. I like the outfit, k??

Couldn't decide on an outift at all so just didn't wear anything. No one asked why I was naked so I didn't have to find an explanation. ;-)

Dren Bernard
« 09. January 2012, 02:24:42 »
Where I play I do not see that many naked slave girls.  I have been naked on occasion, but rarely outside of Passion's owner's home.  And when outside of there, there is a specific reason.

Does this disturbance of naked flesh include breasts as well?

I know that it doesn't bother me one bit.  I imagine that there are quite a few naked slaves running around a city for whatever reason or other.

In fact... a big question in my mind, does anyone know why the slave is naked? Are they just on their own or did their owner tell them to be for whatever reason...

What also might be interesting, if there is a naked slave or slaves running rampant in your city, maybe there can be some interaction or comment to the owners.

Maybe rp the disturbance of naked slave flesh in Gor.

Your post reminded me of this picture of us in cloaks. LOL.

O yes and that is me there to the right ... serums really didn't work well at all!
Kaitlin Eiren

Kait - the Drug Lady - Joint Owner of T&S in Ar

« 09. January 2012, 04:17:42 »
Where I play I do not see that many naked slave girls.  I have been naked on occasion, but rarely outside of Passion's owner's home.  And when outside of there, there is a specific reason.

Does this disturbance of naked flesh include breasts as well?

I know that it doesn't bother me one bit.  I imagine that there are quite a few naked slaves running around a city for whatever reason or other.

In fact... a big question in my mind, does anyone know why the slave is naked? Are they just on their own or did their owner tell them to be for whatever reason...

What also might be interesting, if there is a naked slave or slaves running rampant in your city, maybe there can be some interaction or comment to the owners.

Maybe rp the disturbance of naked slave flesh in Gor.

Your post reminded me of this picture of us in cloaks. LOL.

O yes and that is me there to the right ... serums really didn't work well at all!

Shocked I hope not considering the conversation we were having at the time.
In regards to the skeleton in the picture:
Mira inches closer to standing aberration that was a man but then again was not as it had no skin or flesh of any kind.  She had known their owner was a Physician but the stark reality of what that means finally hits her looking at the erect full set of bones. "Hmm...Passion I have yet to ask you this but has our Master every used you in his practice? Perhaps to test out some untoward substance or something else worthwhile to his caste?"

Passion looks at Mira and chuckles as she shakes her head. "No Mira. He only uses me as a man uses a woman and very well I must add." Her cheeks flush as her eyes twinkle. "Why would he do that with his property that he cherishes? What if something went wrong." She pauses as she considers it. "You think he might do that? Use strange drugs on me?" That came out as a whisper, her voice trembling with a fear she did not feel before and she seems uncertain.

Mira thinks back to the testing of the water when they first arrived in the city. "Dren" had shown no qualms about having a slave first test it for safety before he himself drank. Now indeed he had used another slave for the testing but did he value his property that much? "Perhaps you are right Passion. He would not even allow me to test his water and instead used another slave." Suddenly a thought comes to mind that might explain this strange devotion she was feeling unlike with her previous owner. "But then again who knows what men of this world would do. Perhaps he has indeed given us both something. Have you felt such devotion for another before him?"

« Last Edit: 09. January 2012, 04:20:12 by Kaitlin Eiren » Logged

Role-players vs Lifestylers: There is no safety in declaring which camp you are in; there are morons and valuable people in either group. ~Dren

Good RP = Brain Sex ~Gorm

Kait: http://ladykait.wordpress.com/
Imperial Ar: http://imperialar.info/blog/
T&S: http://teslikandsiproot.wordpress.com/
thyri Carver
lives here

« 09. January 2012, 08:34:20 »
I've tried changing the body fat to the point where it fills out the hips, but then her arms and stomach look too big for my liking.  So I usually just cover the blocky hips with something.  Underwear actually fixes the blocky hips issue which just confuzzles the hell out of me. 

So if I want to look good naked, I put on invisible underwear, true story.

Fur is not a verb.
Delaynie Barbosa
lives here

Hochburg

« 09. January 2012, 10:57:20 »
I've tried changing the body fat to the point where it fills out the hips, but then her arms and stomach look too big for my liking.  So I usually just cover the blocky hips with something.  Underwear actually fixes the blocky hips issue which just confuzzles the hell out of me. 

That's really interesting. I've never seen clothing layers do that before. And I've been making clothes for years. /me goes to check it out.
Dramatic Blogger

« 09. January 2012, 18:29:49 »

That's really interesting. I've never seen clothing layers do that before. And I've been making clothes for years. /me goes to check it out.

Arms and tummy - I modded through the torso section of the avatar appearance by decreasing torso muscles sizing and tummy sizing and that seemed to help.  This seemed to help offset the line backerish look of the upper torso when you body fat/mass is increased.
Kail Lefevre
lives here

Com'on! It's not Rocket Surgery!

« 09. January 2012, 22:31:13 »
My 2 cents:

I often tell my slaves they can't wear panties.  I mean if Nadu is for the pleasure of men and tower is for the respect of women, then damn it I want to see some thing when she nadu's. I want to be able to have unrestricted access to what is mine with out moving any thing a side.

I also like sirik's, or layers of draped jewels with no cloths. But this does not jade my slaves from being naked as a punishment. They hate when I order them naked or into their chains. Both of them hate that I require them to be with out panties. But they do it, I am master. What I want, my slaves give.

I don't make them go naked all the time though. They both have nice looking clothing and I do enjoy seeing them in it from time to time. That said though if they were a new AV, one that was just being set up I would tell them to save their money on clothing and only buy master approved items. Most of which would not cover a damn thing no matter how much fabric it had. Maybe a breast.
« Last Edit: 09. January 2012, 23:43:21 by Kail Lefevre » Logged

Reputation is what other people know about you.Honor is what you know about yourself.There is no more hollow feeling than to stand with your honor shattered at your feet while soaring public reputation wraps you in rewards.That’s soul-destroying.The other way around is merely irritating -L.M.Bujold
Caranda Schreiner

« 31. January 2012, 06:13:09 »
When it comes to taverns what we learn in the books is that in most taverns the girls are dressed in slave silk but that in rougher or lower-class taverns they often serve nude - I'm not sure whether this is because the proprietors of those taverns don't want to waste money on silks or because that's what their customers want.

In public areas there are contradictory quotes.  Some quotes say its frowned on to send your slave out naked because it may offend free women and so its usually only done as a punishment.  Other quotes say public nudity is not unusual and that it doesn't attract that much attention.  There are plenty of examples in the books of slave characters being kept naked outdoors.  That might be as a punishment, to save having to launder tunics, because new slaves are often denied clothing until they earn it by good behaviour over a lengthy period or simply because her owner prefers her that way.

Slaves not being allowed to wear panties is another issue.  It's a pretty common view in the books that slaves should not be allowed "nether shielding" (as JN so inelegantly describes it).  The most common exception is the Turian camisk which is worn pulled up tight between the thighs.  For that matter FW don't seem to wear panties either - all the description we get in the books of FW being stripped show that the last undergarment is usually a light slip.  Panties are regarded on Gor as a bizarre Earth slave garment.

It is regarded as right to enslave a natural slave
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: