Gor SL
30. April 2017, 10:56:01 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Contact Search Calendar Login Register   *
PayPal Donations

Donations of any size and regularity are always welcome to help offset the costs of maintaining this site.
Recent
[Yesterday at 22:24:09]

[27. April 2017, 21:49:52]

[25. April 2017, 18:52:28]

[25. April 2017, 18:19:02]

[22. April 2017, 02:06:31]

[21. April 2017, 20:39:59]

[21. April 2017, 02:49:28]

[21. April 2017, 01:35:40]

[19. April 2017, 16:33:25]

[17. April 2017, 16:52:41]
Calendar
April 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
______ Holidays ______
May 5 - Cinco de Mayo
links one shouldn't miss
SomaFM commercial free internet radio" border=0 width=150 height=50

Visit the GRC in SecondLife"  border=0 height=187 width=150
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serpent's Killer Comics  (Read 5165 times)
severus koskinen
Global Moderator

Serpent™ Assassin of Gor

« 27. December 2016, 22:37:54 »
A little while ago someone sent me this letter presumably from IC roleplay which was publicly circulated, it was quickly invalidated due to it being false and the information being gathered ooc and by reading profiles. 
But I thought what would happen if I did receive it and I was inspired to create this mini comic strip.

I hope you enjoy. 

PART 2

Hope you enjoyed it.. 

Merry Christmas
« Last Edit: 31. December 2016, 12:29:17 by severus koskinen » Logged

Arguing with idiots is like playing Kaissa with a Vulo...
No matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
Lucienwildulf
Global Moderator

Sirius

« 27. December 2016, 22:42:05 »
Hmmm All Koskinens are killers.. you think they know that? The Koskinens I mean.. AND ROFL Serpent. Seriously this guy thinks a woman can be of the black caste. Surely, he has not read his books. TSK TSK.
Glory to the Black Caste
Because Black is easier to spell than SCARLOT
AchlysNightfire

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

« 27. December 2016, 22:44:56 »
I love the reply ROFL

but there are women who go around saying they are respected memebers of the Black Caste Sad

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying (O. Wilde)
Donovan Placebo

« 27. December 2016, 22:52:49 »
I really dig those question marks over his head. I can almost hear the cartoon theme music in the back ground.
Razius

Hith

« 28. December 2016, 03:33:27 »
GREAT COMIC!  I had tears in my eyes because I was laughing so hard about the "main issue."  And THIS is why I like your twisted sense of humor Serpent.  Heck, even I don't know your last name ICly and that's saying something.  By the way, is that the same type of "ink" you drained from me during my training?  If I recall correctly, I lost about a pint of blood so you could grade other lad's work!

But to the second main issue, even men are not born into the Black Caste.  The Black Caste takes in "lads" and not girls according to the books.  You have to go through training to be a member of the Black Caste.  I have yet to see one single female avatar being trained as a Black Caste member.  It just doesn't happen.  I have utilized for my own advantage, a number of Free Women in my RP in order to kill my mark.  Everyone knows that this is just part and parcel of how Killers operate.  Having said that, it sure as heck doesn't mean that they are part of the Black Caste. 

Thanks for the gift of laughter this season Serpent!

Hith's pale, silver eyes look blank and pitiless as Tor-tu-Gor. The widening gyre of reeling tarns merge into his blood-dimmed darkness. What rough beast this Killer is, slouching towards your Home Stone, an engraved dagger worn, to augur your arrival in the Undiscovered Country.
Toshihiro Onmura

« 28. December 2016, 03:41:08 »
Are you sure that he did not mean that he is since 20 years a harlot?

Gold and Steel brothers.
« Last Edit: 28. December 2016, 03:41:59 by Toshihiro Onmura » Logged
Auron Darkwatch

Now Alone with Gold and Steel

« 29. December 2016, 21:29:15 »
Can we pass a law that all idiots like that must ejected from gor on grounds of metagaming? love the cartoon Serpent tell the fellow there is a spell check in sl he might want to use

Gold and Steel , Chai

They lived for the kill. Perhaps they took pleasure in that. I did not know. They were of the dark caste, of the Assassins. Swordsmen of Gor Page 415
Laja DeCuir
Administrator

« 30. December 2016, 15:53:14 »
Ok Folks: you made your point and had your go. This way of publishing roleplay issues is a sort of walking on the borderline of our rules and I am sure you are aware of that.
Though I had to decide whether I need to remove it or not. I decided to let it be but to close the thread.

The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart ... - Antoine de Saint Exupery
severus koskinen
Global Moderator

Serpent™ Assassin of Gor

« 30. December 2016, 20:06:33 »
Hey to all, this was supposed to be about my anal attitude to spelling and my other character flaws, not about the individual in question. We are all full of faults and I wanted to show a few of mine. 
Please if I post these comics in the future look past the obvious and enjoy it for what it is, I don't expect any negative comments about the participants. 
Sorry if it upset you Maximus, next time if you are involved I'll change your name. Kiss
« Last Edit: 30. December 2016, 20:07:51 by severus koskinen » Logged

No matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
Xaz Elephas
Global Moderator

« 05. January 2017, 00:01:46 »
That made me laugh.

I'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude.
Xaz Elephas
Global Moderator

« 05. January 2017, 08:54:17 »
Hey to all, this was supposed to be about my anal attitude to spelling and my other character flaws, not about the individual in question. We are all full of faults and I wanted to show a few of mine. 
Please if I post these comics in the future look past the obvious and enjoy it for what it is, I don't expect any negative comments about the participants. 
Sorry if it upset you Maximus, next time if you are involved I'll change your name. Kiss

Excuse me for going OT but I saw this and thought of you Serverus.

* mug.jpg (40.56 KB, 460x460 - viewed 58 times.)

I'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude.
severus koskinen
Global Moderator

Serpent™ Assassin of Gor

« 07. January 2017, 20:53:18 »
The irony is I'm always making typos..
But I need that mug..

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: