Gor SL
23. November 2017, 17:22:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Contact Search Calendar Login Register   *
PayPal Donations

Donations of any size and regularity are always welcome to help offset the costs of maintaining this site.
Calendar
November 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
______ Holidays ______
Nov 23 - Thanksgiving
links one shouldn't miss
SomaFM commercial free internet radio" border=0 width=150 height=50

Visit the GRC in SecondLife"  border=0 height=187 width=150
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New to SL, New to Gor (Somewhat), but not to the kind of rp you find here.  (Read 1568 times)
AnnamaliaWeiss

« 01. November 2017, 05:38:10 »
Hi everyone, as the titles says I’m new to both and SL and Gorean roleplay, but not to roleplay in general. I’m making this thread to say hi and ask if someone is willing to help me a bit to figure out how SL works (Not all of SL, only the parts interesting for Gor, since I'm on SL only for this), and “teach me” about the setting.

I will probably play a woman who got lost or shipwrecked and ended up here, so the fact that I will be a bit lost with the convention will make sense, and I'm pretty sure it will end up interesting.

If I'm saying something that is wrong in the setting or doing something impossible, don't hesitate to say it to me quickly, I'm here to learn and I'm the kind of person to take things personal.
Laja DeCuir
Administrator

« 01. November 2017, 18:45:31 »
Welcome to the forums!
I wish you all the luck you will need for the rp you may experience in SL. Also I am sure some of the old folks will be helpful to get to know how Gor in SL can be. Have fun!

The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart ... - Antoine de Saint Exupery
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: