Gor SL
03. September 2014, 08:54:31 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Contact Search Calendar Login Register   *
PayPal Donations

Donations of any size and regularity are always welcome to help offset the costs of maintaining this site.
Calendar
September 2014
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
______ Holidays ______
Sep 8 - Labor Day
links one shouldn't miss
SomaFM commercial free internet radio" border=0 width=150 height=50

Visit the GRC in SecondLife"  border=0 height=187 width=150
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Blacksmith Role  (Read 4012 times)
Dracosilverwing Allen

« 16. March 2010, 18:13:24 »
I have to ask, other than sharpening blades, which I have done for some of the killers and city people. What is the point of being a smithy as everyone in gor can or has already "branded" their own girls/women. Appearantly everyone carries around the right tools and a portable forge. Which I find very funny...hot asses....and highly unreasonable. I may be ranted but give the smithy a break. If I am not picking locks, or sharpening blades, I am not really doing anything.

When all else fails...Run back in and die as a Man...not a coward.
Wanita Slade

« 16. March 2010, 18:36:56 »
Then my previous business proposition with you Shadow can be readdressed?

I mean the last time I thought I had it all in place until that silly license thingy was slapped upon us villagers.

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." ~ Oscar Wilde ~
Ryen Constantine

« 16. March 2010, 18:44:20 »
I actually have been looking to speak with you before the terrible beating and plundering of my daughter in Law and granddaughter.
I need some shackles and things made for some panthers i do trade with...
jood McKee

« 16. March 2010, 19:09:18 »
a smithy would produce and repair all metal works in the village / town / city.  metal hinges, plates, tankards, knives... etc.  anything metal would have to come from them as they have the forge and the skill to create.

residents could have hinges replaced, strong boxes made, new tankards for the Inn or tavern...barrel strappings... all sorts of every day things.

they could also produce decorative pieces, railings, harnesses...

...just a thought
Carter Ebbage
Global Moderator

« 16. March 2010, 19:45:51 »
I would recommend you talk with the kennels and offer a branding service..you will need the treve city brands for this.

"Lo Carter," said he, "Rarius. Civitatis Trevis."
Brom Hydraconis

« 16. March 2010, 21:06:18 »
I would recommend you talk with the kennels and offer a branding service..you will need the treve city brands for this.

And for this.. of course there will be an additional cost...
Victor Warilard
Global Moderator

« 16. March 2010, 22:43:22 »
I remember a blacksmith in another city who had an ongoing rp with some panthers girls who would pay him to remove collars after they had escaped. He was always drunk and the rp was hilarious. Some of them would try to seduce him instead of paying, but he didn't trust their intentions. Just an idea for you

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience
Payton999 Robonaught

« 16. March 2010, 22:50:24 »
I'd love to have you brand the girls and boys if the fee was right Draco.  Wink  I'm always afraid I'll slip and hit the heat or something.

Artemis Rhiano

« 17. March 2010, 02:06:29 »
*walks up to the forum and pulling away the layers of bandage about her thigh she winces some, then shows off the charced bites of flesh that was once smooth, now showing the earlier stages of a brand, hoping the free could smell the burnt flesh*
i got one, and it hurt like hell mind you! even was given a can to use, by Cadi, but her FC broke the metal in half n threw it away..so much for milking the pain just a little bit.

~~safi~~
Grammaticus Winterwolf

« 27. March 2010, 13:08:54 »
My friend start work on rings....earrings you and I are going to pierce the city girls and not in the nice way
Laja DeCuir
Administrator

« 27. March 2010, 13:27:58 »
ups - I am slightly surprised that the girls of the kennel haven't been branded through your hands already. And I do like the point of getting them pierced, which remember me of the scene in witness of gor but I don't want to bore you with quotes today. Wink

The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart ... - Antoine de Saint Exupery
Grammaticus Winterwolf

« 27. March 2010, 13:30:30 »
I know what your on about it's ok and if I'm honest the reason Draco can find much work is I'm doing the branding and removing of collars myself
Laja DeCuir
Administrator

« 27. March 2010, 13:39:37 »
*smiles softly to Gram..So it would be your turn to delegate such a work to him. Will keep your fingers clean and the girls another facette of rp that you will initiate. To me - if I were a slave girl, especially the ones new to that role - it would be a even more "mortifying" action to be branded by a man I haven't seen before. It gives them an impression that they are helpless in front all men.

Don't want to sound instructive, just my thoughts Smiley

The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart ... - Antoine de Saint Exupery
RedSnapper Teitelbaum
lives here

Treat those as you would wish to be treated!

« 27. March 2010, 21:19:19 »
I really like also the idea of setting up some alliance with removing the panthers collars, that does sound an interesting one, you could do a good trade there :-) and yes I heard before of a smithy doing the piercings, then side lining in making jewellery, not exactly how fine the jewellery would be though :-) 

If i hear of anyone needing branding and your around I will pass them on to you...(I must admit i like doing the rp of branding, must be my ex panther days *winks*)

Red x
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: