Gor SL
24. April 2014, 15:34:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Contact Search Calendar Login Register   *
PayPal Donations

Donations of any size and regularity are always welcome to help offset the costs of maintaining this site.
Recent
[Today at 02:25:59]

[Today at 00:41:45]

[Yesterday at 22:07:41]

[Yesterday at 03:35:05]

[22. April 2014, 03:17:32]

[21. April 2014, 19:27:16]

[20. April 2014, 00:08:43]

[19. April 2014, 13:52:16]

[18. April 2014, 00:59:43]

[17. April 2014, 20:45:05]
links one shouldn't miss
SomaFM commercial free internet radio" border=0 width=150 height=50

Visit the GRC in SecondLife"  border=0 height=187 width=150
Poll
Question: Should it be mandatory for Warriors to wear their primcocks underneath their kilts? Since all other sheaths have to be worn aswell?
Yes - 26 (63.4%)
No - 10 (24.4%)
Ewww - 5 (12.2%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cocks under Kilts?  (Read 10016 times)
Heaven Demina
Junior Moderator

« 05. May 2011, 14:53:45 »
I'm worried about a cock related question started by Gan.....

I'm in favor of the commando look.  I'm also in favor of micro kilts.

You would of been even more worried if You saw What Poisonous and I did....

and I am definately with You on the micro kilts/commando combo!
Maddy Avonside

« 05. May 2011, 16:01:43 »
I dont about prim cocks but mmmmmmmmm I love kilts.  I drool when I see a man in a kilt.

This girl is called Sadi.
Spencer Darwinian

« 05. May 2011, 16:09:31 »
Can anyone find a quote in the books about wearing cocks?

The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.
  - Mark Russell
Raven

www.blackcaste.co

« 05. May 2011, 17:09:03 »

Vido, where's your troosers?

Sahara Luckless

*Nerina Gehring*

« 05. May 2011, 17:15:58 »
I dont about prim cocks but mmmmmmmmm I love kilts.  I drool when I see a man in a kilt.

pfft Sadi you drool with anything with two legs and a cock, don't let her fool you guys Wink My Master has made her almost clean up his bridge several times, when she gets to excited... as for kilts and cocks, it's Gor, so what, if he wants to wear his cock-- he will wear this cock, unseen or seen, just give us slaves something to hunger for later, and makes our Master more willing, say if a finger accidentally brushes against it.. *smirks*

KiraLynnn Resident

« 05. May 2011, 20:02:33 »
Can anyone find a quote in the books about wearing cocks?

"Wear your cock Master" I said. Casius looked at me strangely "But I thought I was already wearing it?" Looking in closer and squinting" Oh there it is!"

whores of gor pg 101
vido sciarri

« 05. May 2011, 22:54:25 »
i gave up waering my trouusers cos they are too hard to put on jump out of other mens companions windows
Maddy Avonside

« 05. May 2011, 23:33:55 »

pfft Sadi you drool with anything with two legs and a cock, don't let her fool you guys Wink My Master has made her almost clean up his bridge several times, when she gets to excited... as for kilts and cocks, it's Gor, so what, if he wants to wear his cock-- he will wear this cock, unseen or seen, just give us slaves something to hunger for later, and makes our Master more willing, say if a finger accidentally brushes against it.. *smirks*

Lol nerina.  You got a point there about the bridge.  As for kilts being easy access and teasing our Masters, who says it has to be a finger that accidentally brushes against it? 

This girl is called Sadi.
Buri Shalala

« 06. May 2011, 01:41:04 »
nothing wrong with sportin your jimmy under your kilt unless of course you have graphics like sadis Master who cant see my kilt at all for some reason .  That said though don't forget to add in the o.O line in your rp when you pounce your captive to bind them ...../me drops to his knees beside the man while pulling the binding fiber from his belt ,  his manhood slapping against the mans back as he forgot he had nothing on beneath his kilt.
JF Kanto
lives here

« 06. May 2011, 04:17:32 »
To wear or not to wear.....apologies to Wm. Shakespere....

Really do not see the need to be wearing our manhood.  Just one more thing to have on, so my vote is no....

"There is a time and a place for speaking, as there is a time and a place for steel." It is a saying of the warriors.
Keth Saunders

« 06. May 2011, 05:04:13 »
I'd rather wear glitchpants then having to think all the time whether what will detach and in what inappropriate time. When naked, of course, just looks awkward without it  Cool

nothing wrong with sportin your jimmy under your kilt unless of course you have graphics like sadis Master who cant see my kilt at all for some reason .  That said though don't forget to add in the o.O line in your rp when you pounce your captive to bind them ...../me drops to his knees beside the man while pulling the binding fiber from his belt ,  his manhood slapping against the mans back as he forgot he had nothing on beneath his kilt.
Too damn funny!!  Grin
Also awkward!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: